The Number of early adopters that now own EdX Tokens: 2810
How to purchase EdX Tokens?
There are several ways in which you can get hold of EdX tokens and in each case, you will have access to a digital wallet to securely hold and manage your EdX.
- Symbol: EdX
- Total Supply: 100,000,000,000
- Exchange: 1 EdX = 0.2 TRX
- Min Purchase: 500 TRX / 1,500 EdX
Alternatively, please see the 4 easy steps below to get hold of some EdX;
- Open your wallet or create a new wallet on the tronscan.org website.
- First you will have to buy some TRX using the “Buy TRX” link at the bottom of your main wallet/accounts page.
- TRX can be purchased directly with Fiat or other Crypto-Currencies without a stock exchange. It uses a service from Changelly.com and is the easiest and fastest way to purchase TRX.
- Once you have sufficient TRX in your account go to the main EdX token page and click on the participate button in the middle of the page to purchase your EdX.
The website and the EdX community does not offer financial advice and you are highly advised to do your own research before you decide to purchase any tokens from the tronscan website.
How to Use your EdX?
Users of Twitter and Telegram have access to @goseedit, enabling them to easily send and receive the EdX token. For more information on “how to use @goseedit” on Twitter and Telegram please see below.
Can I Trade my EdX?
The medium-term plan in the companies development strategy is for the EdX token to be available to trade on a variety of different exchange platforms. Binance and KuCoin are one of many exchanges that are currently being researched by our Associate team.